At CRL Surveys we recognise that the success of our business is based on the commitment and quality of our staff who deliver the service to our Customers.
As the business continues to grow we require more staff who are prepared to contribute to our success and join our team.
We have 6 regional offices across the UK, in Falkirk, Runcorn, Chesterfield, Kenilworth, Bristol and London, together with an office in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested in joining us please forward your cv to:- email@example.com
We currently have opportunities for Survey Technician's to join our existing teams in Kenilworth, Mitcham and Falkirk.
Tasks Will Include:
- The survey and investigation of buildings and structures using a range of both industry standard and new, innovative, techniques.
- The preparation of documentation for inclusion in reports
- Working safely and efficiently, both on site and at Office base, to achieve deadlines
- Maintaining site survey and test equipment
Prior experience is not necessary, as full training will be provided, and you will:
- Be keen to develop your skills and progress within this growing business
- Be prepared to travel (including over night stays), throughout the UK and abroad. A driving license is essential
- Handle information methodically and thoroughly
- Follow procedures to ensure safety, quality and productivity standards are met
- Be comfortable working at height, in confined spaces and other potentially hazardous environments - with training, and under supervision.
- Understand the importance of working in a team
- Be prepared to work nightshifts and weekends - when required, with notice
- Work with MS Office and other software packages.
Starting salary £20,500.00pa - increase after successful completion of 6 month probation period.
In the first instance please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org